Edinburgh University Economics and research teaching scholarships in UK is inviting interested candidates for post graduate studies from 2019-2020 The studentship is awarding to the high-caliber UK candidates.
This is an opportunity for Africans and UK students to acquire this great favour from Edinburgh University Economics and research teaching scholarships
The University of Edinburgh has five main campuses in the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university. It has been ranked 20th in the world by the 2020 QS World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: £17,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must possess a distinction grade MSc in Economics from a UK University, or an overseas equivalent qualification. The grant is awarded solely on the basis of academic merit.
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants are needed to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to hold their bachelor and masters degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants to the University will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency.
Benefits: Each scholarship covers tuition fees and maintenance of £17,500 per year for the full three years of PhD study.