The University of Liverpool, Wales, England is delighted to offer Mohamed Salah (2019 African footbaler of the year) fully funded Scholarships for African students who are planning to commence their undergraduate and postgraduate taught programme from November 2018.
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original “red brick” civic universities. It comprises three faculties organised into 35 departments and schools. It is a founding member of the Russell Group.
Liverpool University, making it the world’s first Sino-British university For 2016-17, Liverpool had a turnover of £521.8 million, including £94.5 million from research grants and contracts. It has the fifth largest endowment of any university in England
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Course Level: fully funded Abroad Scholarships are available for pursuing both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes .
- Study Subject: fully funded Scholarships are awarded in the field of Architecture, Electronic and electrical engineering, Civil and environmental engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Design manufacture and engineering management, Mechanical and aerospace engineering, Chemical and process engineering, Naval architecture, ocean, marine engineering and other health related courses Abroad
- Fully Funded Scholarship Award: £1,500
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to African International students to Study Abroad
- Scholarship can be taken in the Africa and England Online
- Eligible Countries: Fully Funded Scholarships are open to African and International students.
- Entrance Requirements: This award is open to an international fee-paying student from Africa and other parts of the World who has applied to an Undergraduate and postgraduate degree for march starting date 2019.
How to Apply:
Applicants are asked to complete the Mohamed Salah fully Funded Scholarships Abroad Application Form for Masters, PhD and BSc which will be reviewed by all the various Faculty staffs and all successful applicants will be selected. After due Applications methods Online On the Website.