The University of reading is delighted to announce the application of interested students into PhD programs offered by the university to complete their studies
Due to restrictions on the funding this educational award is available for the UK and EU participants to pursue their PhD studies in the UK.
The University of Reading is a public university which received its university status in 1926. In 1892, it was founded as University College, Reading.
Why at the University of Reading? At this university, there is everything a student wants to build a bright future. It will provide the best facilities for the applicants and also supports financially to those who need it.
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: School of Agriculture, Policy, and Development
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009 stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 28, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The UK and EU candidates can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a PhD degree program in the field of Crop Science with the School of Agriculture, Policy, and Development at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must be interested in the given research area.
- At first, you need to receive your place in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, you can submit your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Mondelez PhD) for the grant.
- Students should hold or expect to gain a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) or a Master in a relevant subject.
Benefits: The program will provide £15,009 stipend and consumables (£5000/year).