University of Wolverhampton Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is open and eligible for overseas and international students for PhD and Masters program in United Kingdom.
The award is available for all high achieving international participants and aims to support their bachelors and PhD studies at WLV.
The University of Wolverhampton was founded in 1969 as the Polytechnic, Wolverhampton and gained university status in 1992. It is a public university situated on four campuses across the West Midlands, Shropshire, and Staffordshire in England.
Why at the University of Wolverhampton? The university has been awarded from the Teaching Excellence Framework for its teaching facilities. It offers 250 bachelors and 120 postgraduate degree courses which are accredited by professional bodies.
- University or Organization: The University of Wolverhampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and PhD
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open for September 2019, and January 2020 entry.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can take part in an undergraduate or PhD degree level program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must commence full-time studies and not hold any other award from the university.
- Must have received an offer to study a degree course and have the £3,000 tuition fee deposit to the University of Wolverhampton.
- How to Apply: Simply apply for an undergraduate or PhD degree program at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, the university will be in touch with you. No application form is required for the grant.
- Admission Requirements: At the time of admission, you might be asked for submitting copies of your previous study certificates, passport, and a personal statement.
- Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, then you need to show the English language ability and satisfy the terms and conditions of the English language.
Benefits: The educational award will provide £1,000 towards tuition fees in their first year for all successful participants.